Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• clutchpack has been rebuilt..
    however, I am struggling now with the process of of engaging the pto as it will not go over center on the shaft.
    I have been told that possibly this model has a 540 and 1000 pto option. is it true that the 540 needs 11 plates in total and the 1000 needs 9.
    any suggestions would help.
    thank you
    Clutch pack on the cockshutt 1650 has been removed along with shaft. Agriterra is in the process of rebuilding it and soaking the fibre discs in oil.
    Who fabricates a knock off 3 point hitch assembly for this particular tractor? Have factory ones in the past been a problem in their operation at all?
    Thank You.
    finally the clutch pack along with shaft has been removed. I am considering repairing the pto shaft oil leak.
    Is that a huge job?
    J
    JohnnyWiggins
    My 1720 Ford Tractor wont turn over. I have good power all light are on. It is neutral. Just bought the tractor. It ran good when it was purchase. Got it home and won't turn over.
    I have finally removed the snap ring in front of the power take off clutch pack on the Cockshutt1650 tractor.
    Am I correct that now I should be able to pull the clutch pack and shaft out towards the rear of the tractor, or is there anything else that needs to be removed.?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back