1933 F-12 Farmall Carb Float

EB

New User
Hello all, I realize this is a long shot, but my Zenith 93 1/2 carburetor is in need of a float. Working on putting my Waukesha F-12 back together & my carb guy reached out & said my float needs replacing.
Thanks in advance EB

I just opened up their web site and it still works so I am not sure what place it is no that has closed. There is one place people have mentioned a lot over the years that has closed and now I am not sure who that was.

I just opened up their web site and it still works so I am not sure what place it is no that has closed. There is one place people have mentioned a lot over the years that has closed and now I am not sure who that was.
You are probably thinking of DENNY'S CARB SHOP, which has closed recently because the owner died.

Hello all, I realize this is a long shot, but my Zenith 93 1/2 carburetor is in need of a float. Working on putting my Waukesha F-12 back together & my carb guy reached out & said my float needs replacing.
Thanks in advance EB
You need this one?

Mike

I talked with a person at McDonald Carb yesterday about the same carb for F-12 Waukesha I am in need of a venturi
I do not have one. Anyone have one to spare or info let me know. Thanks

Thanks in advance EB
You need this one?

Mike
I talked with a person at McDonald Carb yesterday about the same carb for F-12 Waukesha I am in need of a venturi
It would be worth it to call Rice. There isn't anything listed in the diagram I linked to though. Is there another carb option? Also, were the carbs interchangeable between the Wauk & IH engines?

Fordson House may be another option.

Mike

Last edited:
You need this one?

Mike

It would be worth it to call Rice. There isn't anything listed in the diagram I linked to though. Is there another carb option? Also, were the carbs interchangeable between the Wauk & IH engines?

Fordson House may be another option.

Mike
Mike, the correct carb unique to the Waukesha engine. I am sure if I can not find one that one could be made.

Oldiron29, there's a chance the gentleman working on my 93 1/2 carb has some parts. I'm at work currently, but in the next few days I can get you his contact info. My email is [email protected] or my cell is (920) 604-0064 take care EB

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back