1952 Golden Jubilee

KYCASE1

I am in the process of restoring a Golden Jubilee and have found something I have never seen before. There is something bolted to the block were the top
radiator hose comes out. It has a line fitting going in one side and a line fitting coming out of the other.(there is nothing hooked to either fitting) They look like were an oil line would have hooked up. It
also has a place for the top radiator to hook up. Was there ever a factory oil cooler installed on these tractors or could it be an after market setup?
I will try to get a picture tomorrow so maybe it will be easer to tell what it is.

Sounds like it may be a hookup for a tank heater. Those are more common on diesels, but they are used on gasoline engines as well, especially in colder parts of the country.

After a closer look the head on this tractor is from a different tractor (notice blue paint). Here are some pictures of the part I am talking about.
cvphoto158550.jpg

cvphoto158552.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back