2-150 with 585 MM engine

KLW

New User
I am in the process of changing my G1355 to an external oil pump. I bought a parts tractor and it was recommended I use the block out of it because it was out of a 2-150 (newer style oil cooler). My problem is that I am missing a few parts off of it. The oil pick up tube, the forward flange for the oil cooler, and the tube, and oil pan (not entirely necessary). Can you help me find these parts? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am in the process of changing my G1355 to an external oil pump. I bought a parts tractor and it was recommended I use the block out of it because it was out of a 2-150 (newer style oil cooler). My problem is that I am missing a few parts off of it. The oil pick up tube, the forward flange for the oil cooler, and the tube, and oil pan (not entirely necessary). Can you help me find these parts? Any help is greatly appreciated.
IMG_8805.jpeg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back