EXTRA Pic
antique tractor show
2024.04.11 - antique tractor show.jpg

Working Farm
2024.04.11 - working farm.jpg

Windmill
old windmill and barn

2024.04.11 - old windmill and barn.jpg

How were those sprayer pumps powered? I saw one that had a long handle for manual back and forth pumping. I assume that they were more of a pressure than volume pump and the air chamber would have allowed for a break now and then but it still seems like it would have been a tough exhausting proposition.

I remember my Dad making a tank like the ones in the pictures for our neighbor. He painted it JD green. The tank was mounted amidships on the carrier.

How were those sprayer pumps powered? I saw one that had a long handle for manual back and forth pumping. I assume that they were more of a pressure than volume pump and the air chamber would have allowed for a break now and then but it still seems like it would have been a tough exhausting proposition.
Some had hit and miss engines.

We had an old John Bean pump and sprayer that was pulled by horses. It was ground driven. The one in this photo
probably had an engine such as the Cushman vertical engine. They were also used to power grain binders.
I had a similar spray pump that came with my M John Deere.

We had an old John Bean pump and sprayer that was pulled by horses. It was ground driven. The one in this photo
probably had an engine such as the Cushman vertical engine. They were also used to power grain binders.
I had a similar spray pump that came with my M John Deere.

Avery 15:08
1st rust 17:28
2nd rust 13:50
Tractor show 13:27
Barn W/mill 13:21
Hobby Farm 17:25

tractor show. 12:38:24
started last night, got up to eat, talked to wife about shelves in bathroom, sat down to watch Judge Judy, went to bed, got up this morning, had coffee then breakfast of beacon and eggs and finally sat down to finish. In light of all that I think I did pretty good.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back