560 loader search

8N Tim

Hi everyone,

I just moved from CO to East TN and have noticed it is apparently much harder to find loaders out here. I have a diesel 560 wide front that I need to put a loader on to work around the property since I cant justify the payment on my skid steer anymore haha. Ive been looking for an IH 2000 or 2001 but havent had much luck. Ive had a Super M and a 400 with farmhand F11 loaders so I figured that might work on the 560 but I can find one either. Any ideas on other loaders that will fit? I have a decent welder so I can do some modifications.
cvphoto160658.jpg

All/most loaders(all brands) are made with mounts specific to a tractor(s). Just find one with an appropriate size with IH mounts.Really pretty simple.Or as you said you can modify about anything to fit.Look on Tractor house,they have lots of loaders listed. Muth Welding(Rocky Ford, Colorado) had(at one time) dozens of loaders on the lot.Measure your tractor and write those measurements down. The nezt loader you look at,measure and compare the measurements.I would call a 560 a mid range tractor. So A larger loader,or a smaller loader could 'fit'. You have a broader range of options.

I have seen JD loaders on IH and IH loaders on JD.(2350 on a 4430;158 on an 806...). I myself have a JD 46A(from a 3010) on a SuperM.I went a step further and made it into a true 'Quick tach'. On or off in less than 5 min. Just drive into it,plug in two hoses,tighten two bolts.Done. You can do it!

Really, the answer is any loader that came off of a 560. The judges will also accept 460, 450, 400, 350, 300, any M series, or any H series tractor.

Don't forget that 2000 and 2001 loaders came with many different frames and brackets. One from a 240 or a B-414 or some other Utility model will not fit without major fabrication and midification.

I have an IH 2250 mount O matic loader that came off an 806 and I modified the brackets and put it on a 460. Then on a 706 and now on a 756. Works very wellm

The Great Bend 800 Choremaster / GB800 is a good unit for the 460/560. They look a LOT like an IH 2001 loader (built by GB for IH?) and are not oversized for the tractor.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back