KP54

New User
I'm looking for the bank of control valves for a model 33 hoe attached to a 1966 580CK. Not having much luck. I broke one of the internal needle valves and am told they are no longer available new. Any suggestions or leads on finding new or used hydraulics parts for 1966-71 hoe?

I'm looking for the bank of control valves for a model 33 hoe attached to a 1966 580CK. Not having much luck. I broke one of the internal needle valves and am told they are no longer available new. Any suggestions or leads on finding new or used hydraulics parts for 1966-71 hoe?
I expect new to be very unlikely. Used probably all worn out. you may have to see what you can find that is not so old and adapt onto yours.

Why not buy a new valve stack from some place like Surplus center for it and just replace the whole stack since as already stated new be hard to find and costly with used probably being worn out to begin with. just would need to keep in mind whether open or closed center system.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back