670 rear wheel weights

KLW

New User
How much do the split weights weigh? And how many can I put on each wheel? I’m trying to eliminate the fluid in the tires, but I need the weight because I have a loader on this tractor. Lastly, would anyone have any they are willing to sell? My tires are worn out and I recently had a valve stem break, so I have some decisions to make. Please help.

How much do the split weights weigh? And how many can I put on each wheel? I’m trying to eliminate the fluid in the tires, but I need the weight because I have a loader on this tractor. Lastly, would anyone have any they are willing to sell? My tires are worn out and I recently had a valve stem break, so I have some decisions to make. Please help.
I believe they are 300 per side (150 pounds a half) MM usually offered weights in sets of one, two or three, which is what the literature mentions. Where are you located? I may have some for sale in a bit.

Im in central Indian. I’m not opposed to long travel though. Just hoping to be able to make something work out. Thanks for your response Alan.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back