720 D fuel gauge wiring ?

I am working on a neighbors 720 D, putting on a new wiring harness from AgriServices. The only problem is the tractor owner replaced the fuel gauge with one from Steiner and I am not sure how to wire the new gauge. It has a ground post on the bottom, a terminal marked T and one marked B. I am not sure what T and B mean and which one to hook the black wire from the fuel gauge switch or the black and white striped wire from the sending unit to. Any advice on how to wire it correctly?

"T" would be from tank and "B" would be from battery source which would be the switch.
The gauge should have a wiring diagram with it, if not, contact Steiner and they will verify the connections.
The push button switch near the fuel gauge sends power to the gauge when the engine is not running.

Have to like those wiring harnesses that Jim at AgriServices builds. They are look good enough to use on the conventional side of a nuclear power plant.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back