830 ck brakes

J Wendt

The brakes on the 830 are poor at best, they are not bottoming out. Can I take them apart and buff the discs and metal parts. Wanted a little idea before I started ripping apart. I was posting as muleman51 until the change. Have to see if I can clear up the confusion.

The brakes on the 830 are poor at best, they are not bottoming out. Can I take them apart and buff the discs and metal parts. Wanted a little idea before I started ripping apart. I was posting as muleman51 until the change. Have to see if I can clear up the confusion.
Clean everything up but new discs will give the best results.

If the pads are glazed from running with the brakes locked you may be able to rough them up and extend their life. However, if the seals behind the brakes are leaking oil and the pads are oil soaked you have a bigger problem.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back