8775 agco allis

LarryH

I just bought an Agco Allis 8775 with loader. Been sitting outside for several years. I cannot get the hyd hoses to release on the back of the tractor. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I know this isn't an antique tractor but I also know there are many tractor brains on here and I am hoping someone can help me.

Some of them quick couplers are hard to get the hoses out The theory behind those couplers is shove em and that releases the pressure and then the hose should pull out most times it doesn?t work that way . Can you shut the tractor off and move the levers back and forth to bleed the pressure

Are you trying to release the hydraulic lines while the tractor is running? And is there any load on the line, like holding up a field cultivators? If you answered yes to these questions, drop the equipment to release the load, turn off the tractor, then push your hydraulic controller to the ? float? position. Not familiar with this particular tractor, so I must ask , is there a shut off valve to the remote? Or a lock position?

Some Agco tractors you need to push the hose in first. They are designed with a weep hole that will spit out some oil if there is any pressure present. Then from the pushed in position, give it a quick jerk outward.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back