970 Powershift Update

mEl is there a way to soften up the down shift or is it not adjustable. It just seems to down shift a bit harder than my 1070.

On a downshift C3 is dropping and C2 is coming on, set the C3 retard just like C2 only listen for the grunt going 2-1 in the power shift, be careful on how much you give C3 retard, to tight on C3 gives some nasty results if to tight.

mEl you were right again ,adjusted in small increments and all is well. I don't know where you are but I wished you were close so
I could buy you a coffee or beer.Thank you again.

CDN, I cut my eyeteeth on those trannys, they are a great unit, We sold a lot of them in the day, got a visit from high ups from Case to our dealership in the day wanting to know how we were selling them when nationwide sales were stagnant. We informed them that we set the fuel and rpms up and then demonstrated them. They had a fit! reminding us that all the ones we had changed were technically void of warranty, we asked them point blank if they wanted to sell tractors or not. They left, within a couple months there was a NATIONWIDE service bulletin to have all injection pumps sent for recalibration to higher specs. We never had any warranties refused either. Glad its working out for you.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back