Allis 180 seat

A.Jackson

Hello all- my Allis Chalmers 180 diesel (1970?) just keeps on running. A little over 3200 original hours now. I would like to get her( and me ) a new seat, but I don't know which seat frame I have. I'd like put the deluxe seat if I could. I have a metal base with a shock absorber style spring system. Currently have a Tractor supply universal seat that bolts to the frame seat. Anyone know if I could put on a 'deluxe' seat? Thank you all and God bless.

(quoted from post at 15:48:37 04/24/23) Hello all- my Allis Chalmers 180 diesel (1970?) just keeps on running. A little over 3200 original hours now. I would like to get her( and me ) a new seat, but I don't know which seat frame I have. I'd like put the deluxe seat if I could. I have a metal base with a shock absorber style spring system. Currently have a Tractor supply universal seat that bolts to the frame seat. Anyone know if I could put on a 'deluxe' seat? Thank you all and God bless.
I don't know what YEAR your One-Eighty is and that may make a difference on what the original seat was. If the coil spring/shock absorber/seat suspension is painted orange, it is a 1967 thru 1971 ?? seat from the factory. They came with a "super-deluxe" seat that had a wrap around backrest/short armrest and were white in color. These are available from DJS tractor parts in Stockbridge, Michigan. If it is a real late model One-Eighty it could have had a "Marathon" style seat with flip-up armrests and it was black in color. It too is available from DJS. If you have no metal seat pan, that raises the price quite a bit. Just replacement cushions aren't quite as expensive.

Thanks Dr. Allis. I researched the serial number once. Pretty sure it's a 1970-71 model and does have the metal seat pan. Thanks for the help as always.

If it has the ORIGINAL OEM seat pan, it should be able to be tipped forward towards the steering wheel for leaving it out in the rain..??

Then, looking at the pictures on the DJS website, you should be able to purchase the correct cushions to make it like new again.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back