Allis Chalmers 7060 hauling

What a place to hide that. Buried in the classifieds. They should post a sticky link at the top of this tractor transporting section.
It is on the YT homepage just like it was before the change. Click Resources in the banner below the PartsASAP/Yesterday's Tractor CO. logo. YT Homepage is the first selection in the Resources drop-down. On the Homepage the Hauling Schedule selection is in the column at the left, under Community, just as before. Click on it and it takes you to Hauling/Transport.

It is on the YT homepage just like it was before the change. Click Resources in the banner below the PartsASAP/Yesterday's Tractor CO. logo. YT Homepage is the first selection in the Resources drop-down. On the Homepage the Hauling Schedule selection is in the column at the left, under Community, just as before. Click on it and it takes you to Hauling/Transport.
I know how it works, I've been here awhile............. It's the newbies that always post here looking to have machinery hauled. Can't blame them when the category is highlighted "Tractor Transporting".

If you don't get any results with the hauling Schedule. Try Valley transprotation At Grandmeadow MN I've hauled for them in the past with good loads and have had them haul for us in the past. Bigger stuff like a
Stieger with Duals on. was done well and timely with no damage and no money up front games. They may ask for a check at delivery but that would be all.

I know how it works, I've been here awhile............. It's the newbies that always post here looking to have machinery hauled. Can't blame them when the category is highlighted "Tractor Transporting".
Sorry If I offended you. To me your post read like you thought is was hidden by the change in software.

Sorry If I offended you. To me your post read like you thought is was hidden by the change in software.
No offense taken. 😁 It just seems that it would be prudent to place a sticky at the top of this section, which would direct people to the appropriate section where their custom hauling requests belong. Time and time again people post in this section for custom hauling only to then have to be directed to the proper section.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back