Ammeter Guage

bayhollow

I am looking for the right part number for the ammeter gauge on my Massey Ferguson 135 serial number 9A-107567. Can anyone help me with this, the ones I find don't list this year's model for the part.

My parts book says that for the Perkins gas and diesel engines, the part is 528418M91 . But for the Continental engine, it is 504677M91

I am looking for the right part number for the ammeter gauge on my Massey Ferguson 135 serial number 9A-107567. Can anyone help me with this, the ones I find don't list this year's model for the part.
From the current Massey Ferguson online parts book for the 135 the 504677M91 was used for 135s prior to serial number 9A146750, like yours. There is a note to order 528418M91 as a service replacement.

Bottom line is the year of your 135 doesn't matter. Unless you are doing a restoration and are trying to find an original face, any ammeter that fits the hole and has a scale greater than 40-0-40 will work. Many of the aftermarket replacement gauges sold are listed as replacing both numbers, such as the one the YT store offers. Here is a link to it.

MF135 Ammeter in YT store

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back