Another interesting phenomenon

I like McDonalds restaurants. I especially like the fish sandwich and a small senior coffee. Yesterday I ordered my usual. Imagine how surprised I was when the piece of fish was perfectly centered on the bun, and the slice of cheese was not stuck to the cardboard container. Could this have been a mistake? Could someone care? Your thoughts. Ellis

I predict no fewer than three will respond with "I don't eat that slop" or some similar sentiment. Frankly good for them It takes all kinds to make the world go round. You stick to your fancy ribeye steaks 3 meals a day. There's a saying, all work and no junk food makes Jack a dull boy...

The fish sandwich isn't my favorite, probably due to traumas suffered on Fridays during Lent in my youth, but I do like to indulge in a #7 combo for lunch every once in a while. Two cheeseburgers and a medium fries. I don't eat 'em for the fine quality beef, mostly it's for the pickles and onions.

I'll help out; I don't eat that slop! But if it makes you happy keep on keeping on.

We have many of the younger generation working for us. They are good workers but I hired 4 to get 1 good enough to train to excellence. They are out there.

With McDonald's paying $20 an hour. They are getting better educated and smarter people applying for jobs. The new wage scale now has more people with abundant Arts and Political Science degrees applying for burger flipping positions than ever before.

That or you may have stumbled into one of those McDonald's that has robots doing all of the work. Which I would be more inclined to believe. Since most McDonald's employees have to retreat to their safe zone to recuperate from the mental stress of just getting a patty on the bun let alone get it centered.

I like McDonalds restaurants. I especially like the fish sandwich and a small senior coffee. Yesterday I ordered my usual. Imagine how surprised I was when the piece of fish was perfectly centered on the bun, and the slice of cheese was not stuck to the cardboard container. Could this have been a mistake? Could someone care? Your thoughts. Ellis
I, too like their fish, but not their fries. My other like is the deluxe 1/4 pounder. But at McDs, I usually get fish. All fast-food places have to be consistent- they're not the best food, but it is ok, and, CONVIENT. I HATE to pay for food and not like it, so I get what I know is ok. When I'm hungry, I want to eat, and not wait, Mark.

I like those fish sandwiches. It is a nice break from cheeseburgers. It is getting pricey at all the fast food places. Bill
The price is outrageous for the fish sandwich, but I do like it. I take the dog to breakfast at McDonalds every Saturday and believe me he knows what day Saturday is.

The price is outrageous for the fish sandwich, but I do like it. I take the dog to breakfast at McDonalds every Saturday and believe me he knows what day Saturday is.
I remember in 1975-'76, I used to get a Big Mac, a fish, and an order of fries for $1.89. Now it's about $9.00 for a fish meal! Mark.

I, too like their fish, but not their fries. My other like is the deluxe 1/4 pounder. But at McDs, I usually get fish. All fast-food places have to be consistent- they're not the best food, but it is ok, and, CONVIENT. I HATE to pay for food and not like it, so I get what I know is ok. When I'm hungry, I want to eat, and not wait, Mark.
You don't like McDonald's fries? You really should get that checked out by a doctor...

I remember in 1975-'76, I used to get a Big Mac, a fish, and an order of fries for $1.89. Now it's about $9.00 for a fish meal! Mark.
So your a complaining about a better price $4$?

Screenshot_20240424_105400_Chrome.jpg

Try a Culvers Fish sandwich Had one yesterday that was less money and 2.5 times bigger fish as well as less remanufactured. I do enjoy a Quarter Pounder/cheese onions only. Jim

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back