300jk

I just wanted to tell you, in case I missed someone telling you, or if you already know. My 300 with fast hitch is set up for down pressure. If sitting in the seat my cylinder like most if not all is on the left of the tractor. To go from having down pressure to a floating cylinder there are 2 what I would call toggles or screws located on top of the valve body. Can’t get to them without removing the sheet metal. Like I said on the valve body in front of where the steering wheel is. I believe it’s a 1/4 or 1/2 turn to change. It’s also stamped on the top of the valve body. Wasn’t sure if you knew this or not. Just throwing it out there !

I just wanted to tell you, in case I missed someone telling you, or if you already know. My 300 with fast hitch is set up for down pressure. If sitting in the seat my cylinder like most if not all is on the left of the tractor. To go from having down pressure to a floating cylinder there are 2 what I would call toggles or screws located on top of the valve body. Can’t get to them without removing the sheet metal. Like I said on the valve body in front of where the steering wheel is. I believe it’s a 1/4 or 1/2 turn to change. It’s also stamped on the top of the valve body. Wasn’t sure if you knew this or not. Just throwing it out there !
Our 300 fast hitch, all you need to do for the hitch to float is pull a pin where the rod connects to the arm hooked to the cylinder. (not the cylinder pin though).

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back