Black Knight

karl h

Found a really nice Black Knight being serviced at one of the local Case dealers. Th
IMG_0296.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0298.jpeg
    IMG_0298.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0295.jpeg
    IMG_0295.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0297.jpeg
    IMG_0297.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 134
There is some confusion for me on that tractor. It's a repaint. The grill is painted desert sunset which would indicate a Golden Demonstrator but lower side shields up near floor boards are black along with decals are Black Knight details. So is a Black Knight or a Golden Demonstrator?

There is some confusion for me on that tractor. It's a repaint. The grill is painted desert sunset which would indicate a Golden Demonstrator but lower side shields up near floor boards are black along with decals are Black Knight details. So is a Black Knight or a Golden Demonstrator?
I wonder if it's just a regular that has been painted as it seems there should be a brass tag. And that tag look reproduced.

Found a really nice Black Knight being serviced at one of the local Case dealers. ThView attachment 67622
Here is our "1070 Black Knight" here it was sold to my uncle who kept it till done farming. Oh yes my Dad gave the "Black Knight" toy to my cousin!
Great looking Black Knight! Thanks for posting

Attachments

• 20180215_174053_resized (2).jpg
    20180215_174053_resized (2).jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 28

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back