Brack Implement Great Bend Kansas new building 1953

Don Rudolph

Brack Implement Great Bend, Kansas June 1953 ad

Attachments

• June_1953_New_building_Brack_Implement_Great_Bend_KS.jpg
    June_1953_New_building_Brack_Implement_Great_Bend_KS.jpg
    817 KB · Views: 84
Being that time of year when farmers are busy, he should have had more incentives to bring people in. Door prizes, donuts and coffee, something for the wife if she comes. This was before TV so people would come to be entertained. Homemade ice cream and a opportunity to drive a new tractor would have brought me in.

Being that time of year when farmers are busy, he should have had more incentives to bring people in. Door prizes, donuts and coffee, something for the wife if she comes. This was before TV so people would come to be entertained. Homemade ice cream and an opportunity to drive a new tractor would have brought me in.
I guess I missed the scheduled menu and events.
In 1953 people went to town. Town had things to offer. Granted June is a busy time, but let’s consider the location. Great Bend history tells me of grain, cattle, oil, military, light industrial, and grain. Maybe June was a good time for a grand opening in town. Ma got to visit the clothing store, maybe a stop at the hardware, pop into the dry cleaner, check in at the elevator, and check out Brack’s new digs. If fun it weren’t grain country I might suggest a stop at the creamery for some cheese and ice cream bars.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back