Branson tractors

Philt

Does anyone have any input (good or bad) about Branson tractors I'm looking at a used 65 hp loader to haul round bales. We currently use a Farmall 460 and would like the comforts of a cab in the winter.

Poor dealer support in most areas. Ever
notice some of these brands are being
sold as a sideline by a pool table
vender????

There's a local dealer here that has a lot of inventory, sets up at the state fair and the local fair, but I can't claim to know anything more than what I see about them. I knew someone that sold Belarus or another Russian brand at his tractor repair shop, he got into hock with them eventually and they showed up looking for him, russians that is, another friend was actually there and told me about the situation, he wanted to be out of there in a hurry. The current local dealer of this manufacturer seems to have quite a bit of stock on hand most of the year, but I've had no dealings with them. It would seem plausible that if parts support was really bad, this line would not succeed here. Farmers stick with JD or CNH around here mostly, you never see this brand or Kubota on any larger farms, or they just run older equipment, which is still common just north of here. So much so that a local shop and temco dealer is kept busy.

Like any dealer service and parts availability is the key. I have had a Branson since about 2004 and so far no problems. Machine seems to be built good and I have not had any issues with getting parts either, but all I have needed is basic maintenance items. The dealer I purchased mine from sells all brands of used stuff and new Branson and Cub. They have a shop and a small parts warehouse. Parts that I have ordered like an extra set of quick attach brackets for the loader frame to build a home made attachment for the loader didn't take long to get.

Greg

Overall a good tractor some think easier to operate than a Kubota. Some of the Hydraulic hoses come from Peosta Iowa.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back