Bucket List Pictures- Austria

First of all leave that bicycle behind and get on the train and I see very few locks on those bicycles. You can be assured that the most beautiful building in any little town will be the church and in the larger
cities it will be the Cathedral. The Austrian countryside is much like the Swiss with a patch of corn, grain, hay, some of the fields pastured with a herd of cows present and most importantly a field of grapes.
Like the Swiss they are also great tunnel builders. On our way to Vienna we stopped in Innsbruck for one night and if you look close you can see the ski jump that was built for the winter Olympics several
years ago. Another little town that I thought you might like to see pictures of is the town of Hallstatt, Austria. It is just a small village nestled between the mountain and the lake and very picturesque. I thought that the house up on the mountain with a cog rail train access was quite unique. Hope you enjoy. Tom
a240964.jpg

a240965.jpg

a240966.jpg

a240967.jpg

a240968.jpg

a240971.jpg

a240972.jpg

a240973.jpg

a240974.jpg

a240975.jpg

a240976.jpg

a240977.jpg

a240978.jpg

a240979.jpg

a240980.jpg

Beautiful country. I was there 33 years ago on a mission trip. Visited small towns of Koflach, Piber, Voitsberg, Graz, and others, and spent a day in Salzburg touring.

My dad's side of the house are from the St John's area. They came to the US due to the availability of good farm ground. Not a lot of farmable land in Austria and even back in the late 1800's the land was expensive and not much available for sale. A lot of the country looks like a post card, beautiful mountains, lakes, and scenic villages.

Austria and Switzerland are the most beautiful places I have ever been. Bar none.. My grandparents came from near there In Garmisch Partinkerchner in Germany(Bavaria)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back