Carb identity

cpdad93

New User
I am looking for a carb kit for this for a friend. An old ford. He thinks it’s a 59 ford 700 as it has a pto but this tag would make me think 57. Any ideas? Thanks , Don

Attachments

• IMG_7244.png
    IMG_7244.png
    6 MB · Views: 24
I am looking for a carb kit for this for a friend. An old ford. He thinks it’s a 59 ford 700 as it has a pto but this tag would make me think 57. Any ideas? Thanks , Don
A picture of the whole carb might help. It may be a Zenith carb.

EAP-9510G shows up in the Standard Motor Products Hy Grade catalog as being used on Ford 800s and 900s. The kit number that catalog shows is Hy Grade # 861A.

You should find the model/serial numbers of the tractor and better identify it for future reference. look on the flat spot above and to the rear of the starter, it may take some cleaning to see them. You might get quicker answers if you post that info on the Ford Forum once you get the numbers.

A picture of the whole carb might help. It may be a Zenith carb.

EAP-9510G shows up in the Standard Motor Products Hy Grade catalog as being used on Ford 800s and 900s. The kit number that catalog shows is Hy Grade # 861A.

You should find the model/serial numbers of the tractor and better identify it for future reference. look on the flat spot above and to the rear of the starter, it may take some cleaning to see them. You might get quicker answers if you post that info on the Ford Forum once you get the numbers.

Attachments

• IMG_7263.jpeg
    IMG_7263.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7264.jpeg
    IMG_7264.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
Marvel Schebler TSX carb. Maybe a TSX 57. Wait for Tim Ploughman Daly for his answer. Or start a conversation with him when he shows up on the Forum. He's the bee's knees when it comes to these MS carbs for Fords.

Look closely at the top of the tag. I think I can make out TSX 706. That Marvel Schebler number is shown on the same line as the EAF-9510G and calls for the same kit.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back