Carburetor rebuild

Hi, I am looking to get a carb rebuilt. It is a Marvel Schebler carb either a 10 A38, ( number on carb ) or a TAX 7137 ( this number is from the Minneapolis Moline Parts Manual ). At any rate it off a 1961 Minneapolis Moline Jet Star 4 cylinder 206 cu in

I was going to send it to Dennys Carb Shop as I used them 10 to 12 years ago on my 8 N and they did a good job. However the current reviews I read on this site has me rethinking things. They were horrible !
Any one have the name of a good carb shop that can rebuild the carb for me?.
Thanks,,

Tractor had been sitting outside for 10 years or so. Engine seized up, rusted piston s to cylinder walls. Tore it down and took heads, cylinders,and cylinder block into machine shop got piston s pressed out of block block bored out. Fingered might as well do the carb also. Put a kit in it after cleaning it, however there was one screw in the carb that I just couldn't get out.
Just haven't had much luck with the last two carbs I attempted to rebuild

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back