Gentlemen - I recently acquired a Case 644 loader tractor. It has a 14hp Kohler engine. The tractor runs and drives, however I am looking for a source to supply parts for this tractor. as I know it will probably need something in the future, also I believe it is a early 70's model.

Gentlemen - I recently acquired a Case 644 loader tractor. It has a 14hp Kohler engine. The tractor runs and drives, however I am looking for a source to supply parts for this tractor. as I know it will probably need something in the future, also I believe it is a early 70's model.
I have a 646, great machines! I have gotten parts from Barneveld Implement 608-924-1662 be sure to have your serial number when you call them. They are the place to call for Case lawn&garden equipment parts, and information on them as well. If they don't answer just leave a message and they will return your call. Great people!

Also, https://salempwr.com/
He has all the parts catalogs on line and has great customer service. Prices are about the same everywhere, unless you source used parts.

I have some used stuff left over from my days of selling on ebay. Mostly pumps and differential parts.

One common issue with the transaxles in all the Case lawn/garden equipment is the bolts that hold the differential parts together. They stretch, loosen and break. I recommend reptlacement unless you know they have already been done. The design relies on clamping pressure only to hold the diff case halves together as there are no precision holes/pins to keep them from slipping. I usually replace the bolts and tack weld the case halves together.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back