Charles Jackson

I recently purchased a tractor on trade and I am clueless. It has a plate on the chassis in the right side the plate says Massey Harrison Ferguson number 16 it has a number at the bottom PGA 51977 and anyone please help me by identifying what size this is any information will be grateful. Thank you all have a great day.

I recently purchased a tractor on trade and I am clueless. It has a plate on the chassis in the right side the plate says Massey Harrison Ferguson number 16 it has a number at the bottom PGA 51977 and anyone please help me by identifying what size this is any information will be grateful. Thank you all have a great day.
Welcome to the forums.

Here is a link to what TractorData has for info on your 1975-1976 MF16 garden tractor built for Massey Ferguson by AMF.

MF16 Garden Tractor

Sounds like you have the Massey-Harris model 16 Pacer, a bit larger than the Pony model is. It would have the PGA prefix and all three names on the serial number tag.

It's always a challenge when a company uses the same model number for more than one item, and not only to tractors either. I remembered the PGA prefix on the Pacer I had for awhile.
Mixed model numbers for sure are a pain. I didn't catch/register the Harris on the tag, that wouldn't have been on the MF16 tag. There was one yesterday with a fellow looking for info on a JD 330. I posted info on the 330 ag tractor and the 330 LGT, as did a couple others. Turned out he was looking at a 330 round baler, he didn't realized there were two JD tractors called 330.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back