Cockshutt wagon rim

thompsonb

New User
I have a nice cockshutt running gear. Really heavy built with I beams for front and rear axles. I need a rim for it. The original rims are 15 inch with what appear to be 5.75 bolt circle. They do not have a hole in the middle but cover the whole grease cap. Are these rims available anywhere? Are they used in common with cockshutt tractors?
mvphoto96075.jpg

This post was edited by thompsonb on 08/17/2022 at 05:47 pm.

(quoted from post at 19:00:41 08/12/22) I have a nice cockshutt running gear. Really heavy built with I beams for front and rear axles. I need a rim for it. The original rims are 15 inch with what appear to be 5.75 bolt circle. They do not have a hole in the middle but cover the whole grease cap. Are these rims available anywhere? Are they used in common with cockshutt tractors?
mvphoto95871.jpg

This is a picture of a Cockshutt model 95 running gear. These rims are the standard 15 inch 6 bolt rim with a 6 inch center that was standard at the time and used on many different manufacturer's equipment. Cockshutt never, to my knowledge, produced their own rims, but they did produce some rubber tires with the name "Cockshutt" on them. The 16 inch version was used on some tractor front tires of many different manufacturers.

Any idea where i could get one of the electric wheel wagon tires. My 15 inch wheels definitely do not fit standard 5 1/2 inch circle rims. I have tried to small.

I keep trying to post pictures of the wagon and rim but with no success. It is a Model 622.
mvphoto96076.jpg

This post was edited by thompsonb on 08/17/2022 at 05:49 pm.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back