Corn planting...

casecollectorsc

Planting is underway after a 2 week delay due to 7.5" of rain. Better than being so dry.
IMG_20240510_192343_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240510_192709_HDR.jpg

I had a three-day window a few weeks ago and planted corn and beans in a day and night marathon. So glad I did because it's rained so often I would still be waiting for it to dry up. Nice equipment that looks to get the job done. I planted with duals also which made the ends tighter than I like, rubbed some paint off the tongue. lol

I had a three-day window a few weeks ago and planted corn and beans in a day and night marathon. So glad I did because it's rained so often I would still be waiting for it to dry up. Nice equipment that looks to get the job done. I planted with duals also which made the ends tighter than I like, rubbed some paint off the tongue. lol
Have had the tractor 45 years and like the spread duals...don't have to take them off to pull the planter.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back