cub cadet 2160

Ricey06

I posted a message on the garden tractor forum but that doesn"t get as much views. I am looking to sell my cub cadet 2160 and have no idea of a price to put on it? I tried looking at flea bay but the only thing close was a 2165 with snow plow for $900.I think that one will sit for awhile.I would just like a real price so I can get rid of it without asking too much or giving it away. Thanks Jeff

Haven't seen one of those for sale in a long time. That weird AGS trans wasn't too popular. But if yours still works correctly it should sell. Sorry I can't help with a price because location and condition are everything. And, winter is a poor time to sell yard and garden things.

I tried craigslist but no comparison locally in SE Pa. Tractorhouse had 2 but that is dealer price. Mine has snowblower attachment with weights, new ag tires, new battery ,extra parts and the manuals.
cvphoto69974.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back