D19 distributor

13fx

Currently have a worn out distributor on my D19 and am going to look for a replacement. My most likely source out here I think is going to be a gleaner combine but don't know what models I should be looking for that have the same engine. Thanks in advance for any information.

Currently have a worn out distributor on my D19 and am going to look for a replacement. My most likely source out here I think is going to be a gleaner combine but don't know what models I should be looking for that have the same engine. Thanks in advance for any information.
What is worn out? Why can't it be rebuilt?

Rebuilt cost $450+ core + shipping. The rebuild parts for me to do it myself are $250. The guy who quoted me the prices told me even with the kit I have to get the bushing machines down and because mine has the tach, most likely the tach gear is stripped out. So since we have a pile of old gleaner combines out here I think it's probable to find a good one.

Rebuilt cost $450+ core + shipping. The rebuild parts for me to do it myself are $250. The guy who quoted me the prices told me even with the kit I have to get the bushing machines down and because mine has the tach, most likely the tach gear is stripped out. So since we have a pile of old gleaner combines out here I think it's probable to find a good one.
The tach drive gear, the one that meshes with the distributor shaft, is very expensive from AGCO if it's even still available. Luckily it's same gear that was used on 60s Chevy Corvettes with cable driven tachs and both available and MUCH cheaper from a Corvette parts dealer.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back