Deer Sheds this year

Are really late. Ignore the data on the images, the screen is messed up and I can't reset the date. Actual dates taken from the top are 3/29, 3/26, and 2/29. Interesting that two of the are fighting in February...
EK000127.JPG
EK000062.JPG
EK000032.JPG
EK000127.JPGEK000062.JPGEK000032.JPG

Really late to drop the tines.

But some does that don't get breed keep on coming back into heat. Not sure how long that can go on.........but if the bucks have horns and the does are ready to dance they will want to breed.

Are really late. Ignore the data on the images, the screen is messed up and I can't reset the date. Actual dates taken from the top are 3/29, 3/26, and 2/29. Interesting that two of the are fighting in February...
View attachment 64821View attachment 64823View attachment 64824View attachment 64821View attachment 64823View attachment 64824
I was just in Alfalfa field just a few minutes ago and found a shed and kind of late here also, usually drop in December here in Indiana This one still has a little fresh blood on it and it wasn't there evening before last .

North Alabama is late dropping horns too. I have seen only one buck dropped one side so far on cam. Seeing 7 different bucks on cam.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back