Diesel pump needed Oliver 77-88 or cockshutt

Wilson

Have Cockshutt 40. Needs pump. knew it was bad when I bought the tractor. Bought used supposed to be ok. Diesel shop says not worth putting money in either. Have been told by reliable source that any 77 .super 77 88 ot super 88 oliver will work. actuall most any 6 cylinder oliver or of course 6 cy cockshutt from a RUNNING tractor. Any help will be appreciated. Dale Canterbury lost your e mail, you got anything?? Bill Wilson. P.S. I am in Canada on vacation as I write this so any one in central (Alberta or SK ) I would come past.

The pumps were different, the Olivers used an external supply pump, while the Budas in the Cockshutt used one mounted right on the injection pump. The Cockshutt also used a different plunger diameter in the 'hydraulic head', which is probably the part you need the most.

You know that & I know that. The "reliable source" is me. I am not sure if I fit that description, but anyway. You can find a PSB for an Oliver easier than for a Cockshutt and for what he is going to do I can make it work and you will not know the difference.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back