Different mouse trap on u tube

Geo-TH,In

There are 2 ads to get through before you can see the simple mouse trap.
I thought you may want to have a mouse trap to protect your tractors..
mouse trap.

I doubt if it works that good in a real world situation, but I might try making one next year! Our garage at the cabin isn't mouse proof, so I put out a lot of Tomcat, and have a bucket trap with the rotating pop can. We put moth balls in the boat, that seems to keep them out of it.

mice love peanut butter.
I made a bucket mouse trap with water in the bucket for a shed.
Used peanut butter. Caught a few mice. Mice can only swim for a while.

Cheese balls come in a large plastic container. I know someone who can't eat just one cheese ball. I have 2 containers in the pole barn.

Mice seem to adapt to traps. I seem to have to make changes to how I set the traps in order to continue to catch them. I built a box to cover the trap, which forces the mice to enter over the top of the bait. Even then they learned how to get in without tripping it.

Most likely filmed in Australia where they have a very serious mouse problem. I would agree it could be a case of mouse hysteria I have tried the peanut butter on the can trap in our barn and it never worked. The old standby is the mechanical trap.

OTJ

Is it because we have been lead to believe everything is a government conspiracy, fake news?
We trust a used car sales man more than the government!?
I don't know.

The most mice I ever caught was when I had footing holes for my new pole barn that had water in them. They just fell in and drowned.

I dont know about this but have caught 1000s with a similar idea. Open top bucket half full of water and a greased up glass bottle on end of the board over the drum with cheese or peanut butter in the end as an attractant. Usually butter to grease it up.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back