Early Case CK Backhoe?

JesseA

New User
Hello All - I just purchased an older Case backhoe. I believe it is a Construction King 530 but the stickers are new and the paint is thick. I’ve looked up and down to determine what year and model it is as I need new seals on all the backhoe cylinders and quite a few other things. I know it’s a 4cyl gasser, it has the Triplrange sticker and I can confirm I have low, direct, and high on the shift lever. It also has the manual shift lever that allows the PTO to spin. I do not see a way to engage the PTO but that’s irrelevant with the backhoe. Every model I find has a different seat and different cylinder styles. These have 4 rods that hold it together. Anybody have any ideas on the year and correct model number? I can’t find any actually identifying numbers. Pics are attached. If there are any specific pictures that would help let me know and I’ll reply with them.

I greatly appreciate any input.

Jesse

Attachments

• IMG_5100.jpeg
    IMG_5100.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5114.jpeg
    IMG_5114.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5113.jpeg
    IMG_5113.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5112.jpeg
    IMG_5112.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5110.jpeg
    IMG_5110.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5107.jpeg
    IMG_5107.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5106.jpeg
    IMG_5106.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5105.jpeg
    IMG_5105.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5102.jpeg
    IMG_5102.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5101.jpeg
    IMG_5101.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 38
on the frame of the backhoe itself, like close to where the stabilizers mount I blieve on the right hand side when you are in backhoe operating position there should be a tag that will have the model and serial number, unless someone removed it, the backhoe number is different than the tractor

Hello All - I just purchased an older Case backhoe. I believe it is a Construction King 530 but the stickers are new and the paint is thick. I’ve looked up and down to determine what year and model it is as I need new seals on all the backhoe cylinders and quite a few other things. I know it’s a 4cyl gasser, it has the Triplrange sticker and I can confirm I have low, direct, and high on the shift lever. It also has the manual shift lever that allows the PTO to spin. I do not see a way to engage the PTO but that’s irrelevant with the backhoe. Every model I find has a different seat and different cylinder styles. These have 4 rods that hold it together. Anybody have any ideas on the year and correct model number? I can’t find any actually identifying numbers. Pics are attached. If there are any specific pictures that would help let me know and I’ll reply with them.

I greatly appreciate any input.

Jesse
Picture of the dash will help id the tractor.

I'm thinking it was when the 30 series went to the Comfort King version. I had an early "high tin" 830 and it had the cluster. And the Comfort Kings i have ran all had individual gauges that I remember.
Thank you. The model number tag is long gone. From what I can tell it appears to be a 310 or 310b model. I’ve been using tractordata.com to try and find the actual model. The seat I have doesn’t match any pictures I have found. Most pictures I find show the pan seat that rotates for the backhoe. My seat lifts up and rotates. My goal is to be able to order seal kits for the cylinders without being in the blind. I’ve got more research to do and I appreciate everyone’s input!

V/r,
Jesse

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back