Ezee-On 2060 Loader Manual

Recoil

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, so I would like to apologize in advance if this has already been asked. I recently acquired a Ford 4000 with an Ezee-On 2060 loader and I'm trying to get the manual for the loader because it was off the tractor when I purchased it due to blown hydraulic lines. I replaced the lines but the hydraulics are not operating correctly and I don't think I have the lines plugged into the correct places on the hydraulic block.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

(quoted from post at 13:55:03 08/28/23) Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, so I would like to apologize in advance if this has already been asked. I recently acquired a Ford 4000 with an Ezee-On 2060 loader and I'm trying to get the manual for the loader because it was off the tractor when I purchased it due to blown hydraulic lines. I replaced the lines but the hydraulics are not operating correctly and I don't think I have the lines plugged into the correct places on the hydraulic block.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

Welcome to the forums.

You can try contacting Buhler Industries Inc., it looks like they bought out Ezee-On loaders years ago. There is a chance they might have a manual.

If you find a manual, don't be surprised if it does not tell you where to attach to the hydraulic points on your tractor. Aftermarket loaders were used on many tractors and generally the manufacturer said here is where the high-pressure oil goes into the loader valve and this port is the return from the valve to the tank, not any specifics for a particular tractor.

You will likely get some help here if you post some pictures of the loader and valve as well as where you are trying to attach to the tractor hydraulics.

Thanks Jim.ME - I was able to keep changing the hookups yesterday and I got the loader working. It's a bit different because I'm used to using skidsteers and other tractors where pulling the hydraulic stick down raises the bucket and vice versa whereas this one raises the bucket when you push up on the stick. I tried to reverse the lines but then the loader went limp again, so I switched it back to where I had it working.

I'd just like to have the manual "just in case" - and I saw that some people on this site had one and I was hoping they were still around to share. I'll try to contact the company that bought out Ezee-On to see if they have any info on it.

Thanks for the reply and the welcome to the forums.

(quoted from post at 09:23:40 08/29/23)
Thanks Jim.ME - I was able to keep changing the hookups yesterday and I got the loader working. It's a bit different because I'm used to using skidsteers and other tractors where pulling the hydraulic stick down raises the bucket and vice versa whereas this one raises the bucket when you push up on the stick. I tried to reverse the lines but then the loader went limp again, so I switched it back to where I had it working.

I'd just like to have the manual "just in case" - and I saw that some people on this site had one and I was hoping they were still around to share. I'll try to contact the company that bought out Ezee-On to see if they have any info on it.

I don't think you ever said but does your loader have a separate dedicated control valve for the loader or are you controlling it with the tractor's remote coupler control valves? If it is a dedicated loader control valve does it have a float detent on the boom lift spool? You should be able to get it to work the opposite way. Post some pictures of the valve(s) and hook ups.

(quoted from post at 10:19:11 08/29/23)
(quoted from post at 09:23:40 08/29/23)

I don't think you ever said but does your loader have a separate dedicated control valve for the loader or are you controlling it with the tractor's remote coupler control valves? If it is a dedicated loader control valve does it have a float detent on the boom lift spool? You should be able to get it to work the opposite way. Post some pictures of the valve(s) and hook ups.

I'm sorry - I'm new to tractors and the only other hydraulics I've had was on a snow plow on my old Ford. I believe it's controlled by the tractor's remote coupler control valves that are under the seat. 2 lines attach to that and then go to the block where the lines plug in. That block has A, B, C, and D connectors labeled. I thought if I flip flopped A and B that it would change the direction on the stick so that down would be up and up would be down but instead it made the loader go limp again. I can post some pictures later today - I just gotta go take them.

You switched the wrong two lines.

Trace the lines from the boom cylinders back to the block and figure out which two are for the boom. Right now you're just guessing.

Assuming you have a loader with lift/lower and hydraulic dumping bucket, there are like 16 different ways the hoses can go, only 4 of which will work at all, and only two of which will have the desired functions on the desired levers moving in the desired direction.

(quoted from post at 14:45:14 08/29/23) You switched the wrong two lines.

Trace the lines from the boom cylinders back to the block and figure out which two are for the boom. Right now you're just guessing.

Assuming you have a loader with lift/lower and hydraulic dumping bucket, there are like 16 different ways the hoses can go, only 4 of which will work at all, and only two of which will have the desired functions on the desired levers moving in the desired direction.

I did trace them - the boom lines are currently plugged into A and B on the hydraulic block. I took them off and flip flopped them and tried it and it didn't work so I put them back how they were.

(quoted from post at 15:21:08 08/29/23)

I did trace them - the boom lines are currently plugged into A and B on the hydraulic block. I took them off and flip flopped them and tried it and it didn't work so I put them back how they were.

Good pictures may help, we can only take guesses since we cannot see what you have. Along with pictures, make a sketch of the hoses and blocks/valves and cylinders.

(quoted from post at 12:21:08 08/29/23)

Maybe you only have power up gravity down on the boom. If it has down pressure then swapping the lines HAS to work.

I took a picture of the hydraulic block where the 4 lines plug in for the loader. I know it isn't very intuitive, but A and B are traced to the rams that raise and lower the bucket. Those are the ones I reversed in order to have down on the stick raise the bucket and vice versa. When I reversed them, the bucket went limp and didn't work.

I does have a power down because I can lift the front of the tractor with the bucket if I go full down.

mvphoto109214.jpg

That is not just a block. It is a dedicated loader control valve. It controls your loader, not the remote valve. Where are the hoses that hook to the in and out ports connected? are all of the quick couplers the same? Is it possible one did not engage properly when you swapped them? If all was right in the system, swapping A and B should have reversed the lever function direction.

(quoted from post at 15:39:55 08/31/23)
That is not just a block. It is a dedicated loader control valve. It controls your loader, not the remote valve. Where are the hoses that hook to the in and out ports connected? are all of the quick couplers the same? Is it possible one did not engage properly when you swapped them? If all was right in the system, swapping A and B should have reversed the lever function direction.

Apparently I can't post the photo of where the in and out lines plug into. They plug into the block under the front of the seat.

This post was edited by Recoil on 08/31/2023 at 01:59 pm.

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question - yes all quick couplers are the same and I made sure they were all plugged in solid.

This post was edited by Recoil on 09/01/2023 at 08:20 am.

I have one I can email you. I have a 2060 I would like to mount on a 5000 but I dont have and cant find mounting brackets. I would love to see pictures
of yours. My email is open so send me a note and Ill reply with the manual.

(quoted from post at 01:13:31 09/03/23) I have one I can email you. I have a 2060 I would like to mount on a 5000 but I dont have and cant find mounting brackets. I would love to see pictures

Hi Dopp, I'm trying to private message you but it isn't working for me for some reason, it only takes me to a blank page and unfortunately your email isn't listed in your profile.

I'll take pics of my mounting brackets - but I have the loader on so a lot of it will be covered. If I can PM you, I'll answer any questions you may have on dimensions, etc. Maybe try to PM me first to see if that works and allows the start of the conversation. Thanks!

Hi Dopp, I just opened up the ability to use my email address, so if you should shoot me an email, I'll get you the pictures of the rails.

Thanks!

(quoted from post at 01:13:31 09/03/23) I have one I can email you. I have a 2060 I would like to mount on a 5000 but I dont have and cant find mounting brackets. I would love to see pictures

Hi Dopp, I still can't get to your email on here so I made mine available. If you could email me, I'll get you the pictures of my mounting brackets.

Thanks!

Hi Dopp, I still haven't received an email from you. Hopefully you see this and you will send me an email so I can get those loader pictures to you.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back