farmall 300 split,..

dewy

having problems splitting..got all bolts out.cant get apart...am i missing any other bolt..i counted 6...looked on parts diagram,but cant even find the bolts....starter is out i dont see any in there...im getting 3/32 crack at bottom but still tight at top...thanks dewy

sorry i cant count..10 bolts...8 on rails an the 2 yall are talking about,the long ones at the top of clutch housing..i have them all out...

Could be the input shaft is froze to the pilot bearing. If so, it may be very difficult to split. If your tractor has a inspection plate on the bottom of the clutch housing, remove it and remove the bolts in the pressure plate,have to turn engine by hand to get all of them and try splitting then. Don't remove the frame rail bolts all the way, leave them through the rear engine plate as that is what will support the rear of the engine while it is split.

What about the two dowel pins? Sometimes they can be stuck pretty tight. Have threads on end toward front of tractor.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back