Farmall Land USA

That made the headlines on the RPM forum over two-three months ago. It's been on Jerry's Farmall Land website, been in the Red Power Magazine two issues ago. The complete disbursal auction is scheduled for October, and Jerry and his wife's vacation retreat for this winter is reserved.
A guy from the area on RPM went two weeks ago and posted a couple dozen pictures. You will not see even half of the stuff in 6-8 hours.

Social distancing and face covers required for entrance. I guess I won't be going. I cannot breathe while wearing a face mask.

Face covering does not have to be a face mask. You can tie a bandana over your face Frito Bandito style, and it won't restrict your breathing one bit.

You might even be able to wear a plastic face shield.

All a face covering has to do is soak up your projectile spittle from your moist talking, coughing, and sneezing.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back