Ford 1710 Tractor hydraulic pump fix question

Thomas46

New User
My Ford 1710 with front loader keeps blowing o-rings out between the hydraulic pump and the priority control valve. I've researched the forums here and discovered the fix action for this is appears to be to use SBA340060180 Priority Valve Hose Kit. My question is where can I find this part at for the $100.00 price point that is mentioned multiple times.

where did you purchase the kit from ?
Welcome to the Forums.

Best you start a new thread of your own. many will see the 2018 date on the thread and just pass on by it. It appears Thomas46 made this post, and one more, that day in 2018 and has not been seen since (at least with that user name).

Tell what your tractor is and the issue you are having, you will likely get more responses. Where someone purchased something 6 years ago may or may not be applicable anymore, many businesses have closed or changed hands.

If that part number, SBA340060180, is what you are looking for, messicks.com claims to have one in stock, and partspring.com says "AVAILABLE for immediate shipment. Be prepared for a little sticker shock. The kit is $437.41 on Messicks and $474.05 on partspring.

If that part number, SBA340060180, is what you are looking for, messicks.com claims to have one in stock, and partspring.com says "AVAILABLE for immediate shipment. Be prepared for a little sticker shock. The kit is $437.41 on Messicks and $474.05 on partspring.
Thank You for the info. Ordered it from Messick's.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back