Ford 3000 High Pressure Return Line Part #

Ford3000Ky

New User
I have a 1974 ford 3000 and the high pressure line shown in this photo blew out from the pump. I was wondering if anyone can send the part number for this line so i can purchase a replacement.

Attachments

• 72764836782__80B8CA3F-FD69-4960-B4E4-C5E7BE76E8E7.jpeg
    72764836782__80B8CA3F-FD69-4960-B4E4-C5E7BE76E8E7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
The part number is D0NNH867D, but I doubt that you're going to find a new one available. You can search tractor salvage yards if you can't find a new one.

The part number is D0NNH867D, but I doubt that you're going to find a new one available. You can search tractor salvage yards if you can't find a new one.
Ive seen that part number on amazon and yeaterdays tractor. I just wanted to verify that it was the correct one because i couldnt seem to find a parts diagram that had that number. Thank you sir

Can you not just purchase a new compression fitting?
I did. The line is so chewed up from the shop i took it to, to get the hydraulic pump rebuilt decided to tear up the pipe right where the compression nut would clamp down on the pipe. So the compression nut wont hold the pipe in due to a poor surface for the nut to clamp on to

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back