Ford 4600 with loader and cab

grizz665

Whats a ford 4600 diesel with
ford loader and cab, tires fair,
runs good, every thing works
good. What's something like
that worth? Hours unknown

I'm not going to suggest a dollar amount, but I can tell you I'd pay less for one of those with a cab. Crawling in and out of those things several times a day is not fun.

Depends on location and what people in that area are willing to pay. I see them on tractorhouse.com for anywhere from $4500 to $10,000. Keep in mind that those are asking prices, not what they are actually selling for. Loader and cab add value for some buyers, but can detract from value for others. Some might want the loader but not the cab or vice versa, and some might not want either.

shape and condition are everything. A good cab with heater and a/c can add up to 3000. a good sound loader can also add up to 3000. So.. around here 9k to 12k in working condition. Clean and pretty would put it on the higher end. Trashed out, wore out, would make it just above a parts tractor.

I agree. If you need a cab for protection for the operator and do a lot of field work then OK. If you have utility functions normally involved, no cab. I like my Ford open stations which are very easy to enter and exit with pretty good room for a big/tall operator to move about and look behind him and all.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back