Ford Golden Jubilee Price?

I have a Ford Golden Jubilee that I am about to put up for sell, what do y’all think it’d be worth? Everything works and runs, brand new rear rims and tires, fresh oil change and fluid change. Converted to 12v. Not sure on the hours, had to replace the broken proof meter, it showed 1500 hours. I added 3 photos of it.
View attachment IMG_5275.jpeg

I have a Ford Golden Jubilee that I am about to put up for sell, what do y’all think it’d be worth? Everything works and runs, brand new rear rims and tires, fresh oil change and fluid change. Converted to 12v. Not sure on the hours, had to replace the broken proof meter, it showed 1500 hours. I added 3 photos of it.
View attachment 65440
I’m located in central, KY

View attachment 65440
2,500-3,000 dollars most likely but you can start higher then drop the price if no takers. The late 8N's, Jubs, and hundred series are past their market prime these days. Early Kubota's and Yanmar made JD's are currently within the range of where those Fords used to be which was 4-5 thousand dollars or more.

View attachment 65440
What is compression and oil pressure cold and hot?

I haven’t checked compression, oil pressure runs around 60 to 70.
Massey
I have a Jubilee and used it to mow my yard for years.
I retired the Jubilee after I bought a Kubota to mow.
I would think it might be worth between $2500-$3500.
No power steering, and no live pto,
I bought mine from a guy who rebuilt the engine.
I paid him what he had invested in parts and the rebuild.
It came with a 6 ft woods rear finish mower.
Today the rear mower is worth what I paid for the Jubilee and mower.
My tractor doesn't use oil and doesn't smoke,
Starts and runs fine.

2,500-3,000 dollars most likely but you can start higher then drop the price if no takers. The late 8N's, Jubs, and hundred series are past their market prime these days. Early Kubota's and Yanmar made JD's are currently within the range of where those Fords used to be which was 4-5 thousand dollars or more.
I remember when twenty years ago you would be lucky to get 1200 for a nice 8N.

I remember when twenty years ago you would be lucky to get 1200 for a nice 8N.
Then I should have bought every last 8N in your area and shipped them to Rochester, NY to sell. Even after shipping I would have doubled my money on each tractor. Thirty years ago a so-so early 8N would be in the Rochester Saturday classifieds for over 3,000 dollars with guys fighting each other to buy it. A 9N had to be fairly poor to sell under 2,000 dollars.

I bought my Jubilee about three or four years ago. At the time it had been restored and I paid about $3500. I had looked at others online for months prior to buying mine and I feel like I got more for my money compared to what was being sold at the time in my part of the country. I would suggest starting high and lowering your price if you need to. Your Jubilee looks pretty sharp and those new tires/rims are a big plus. Good luck with your sale! Here's a pic of mine that I took about two years ago. Why the previous owner didn't paint the seat black, I have no idea.

Ford Banner.jpg

Then I should have bought every last 8N in your area and shipped them to Rochester, NY to sell. Even after shipping I would have doubled my money on each tractor. Thirty years ago a so-so early 8N would be in the Rochester Saturday classifieds for over 3,000 dollars with guys fighting each other to buy it. A 9N had to be fairly poor to sell under 2,000 dollars.
Yup, you could have just gone to MacFaddens auction. I remember a friend telling me about the sale of some Ns there and of his discussion with someone else, a few days after he was there.

Very nice looking tractor. unfortunately Jubilees just won't bring a lot in my area any more, unless dad had one and it's a sentimental thing. I have a 1964 2000 that is basically the same tractor, but has a 5 speed and 2 stage clutch, which makes it a little more desirable ,I have been offered $5000 for it, but it's not for sale. Everyone wants a 4wd Compact Diesel now.

I bought my Jubilee about three or four years ago. At the time it had been restored and I paid about $3500. I had looked at others online for months prior to buying mine and I feel like I got more for my money compared to what was being sold at the time in my part of the country. I would suggest starting high and lowering your price if you need to. Your Jubilee looks pretty sharp and those new tires/rims are a big plus. Good luck with your sale! Here's a pic of mine that I took about two years ago. Why the previous owner didn't paint the seat black, I have no idea.

View attachment 65686
That one looks nice!

Here is a picture of Miss Candy’s, totally restored to original, Jubilee with hi/lo Sherman and period correct Dearborn bale wagon. Might have paid too much for lot but Miss Candy is happy so in that light the price was right.
BTW as you can see in the background, I picked it up from a cemetery.

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    597.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    794.2 KB · Views: 27
Here is a picture of Miss Candy’s, totally restored to original, Jubilee with hi/lo Sherman and period correct Dearborn bale wagon. Might have paid too much for lot but Miss Candy is happy so in that light the price was right.
BTW as you can see in the background, I picked it up from a cemetery.
That is a nice one!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back