Ford LT11 Lawn Tractor

Hoping someone can help with what's hopefully easy. I have an '86 Ford LT11 lawn tractor, with an ~11hp Briggs and Stratton 253707, type 0132-01. Obviously way out of production, but I can find parts pretty easily and it's for my boy. I had to replace the carburetor (throttle and choke shaft bushings were gone) and found the linkages to be an overall mess (broken governor spring, for example). I'm not even sure if every metal linkage was connected properly or if parts are missing, so I'm hoping someone has a picture of their little control bracket and the linkage arms to the choke and throttle. I'm experiencing high throttle, with little/no ability to throttle down. I have the governor spring on order, as well as a new breather tube, as the part that connects to the back of the carb is pretty well shot, as I discovered as I was installing the new carburetor. Pictures or any other advice is welcome! Thank you.

You will be more likely to get a response if you post on the garden tractor forum. It is way down near the bottom of the list of forums.

Just posted there. I saw the top of the list, then it looked like it went into standard help and support stuff, so I figured it was the end of the list. Thank you!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back