Ford torque converter rebuild

dannyidp

Does anyone know a good place to send a Ford torque converter to have it rebuilt? I was told it could be done for less than half the price of a new remanufactured torque converter but I'm not sure who does that.

I would call any local transmission shop in your area and ask them for a reference. The torque converter in your tractor
operates no differently than one in an automotive application.

(quoted from post at 05:52:53 08/03/23) Does anyone know a good place to send a Ford torque converter to have it rebuilt? I was told it could be done for less than half the price of a new remanufactured torque converter but I'm not sure who does that.

Josephs Industries used to sell a quality reman. Not sure what you're looking for. Half of $1,500 is doable. Half of $400 is not if you want the job done right.

https://www.joseph.com/parts_list.asp?Brand=Ford&Class=Torque+Converters+%2D+Reman%2C+Steel+Welded

Harrys 440-647-2905 Wellington Ohio $100 plus
shipping. Did a 655A for me a few years ago for a
very demanding customer... if there was anything
wrong with it I would have heard about it.
Depending on where you are, you will have to
decide if its worth shipping that far .

Word of warning though... they are men of few words... just get right down to business. Hello is a lot of conversation for them.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back