Ford Workmaster 661 connecting rod

wolfraider

New User
Does anyone know where I can get a connecting rod for a Workmaster 661? Everywhere I have checked was out of stock. I purchased this tractor to only discover that the #4 connecting rod was bent and the piston broken. The crank checks out fine, no rough surfaces or groves and the mic checks out. All other pistons and rods look fine although I am going to order a complete new rebuild kit with new pistons.

(quoted from post at 12:21:15 11/29/23) Does anyone know where I can get a connecting rod for a Workmaster 661? Everywhere I have checked was out of stock. I purchased this tractor to only discover that the #4 connecting rod was bent and the piston broken. The crank checks out fine, no rough surfaces or groves and the mic checks out. All other pistons and rods look fine although I am going to order a complete new rebuild kit with new pistons.

Also Rippee's Tractor Salvage near Park Hills, MO. They will ship.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back