Forum has been slow

macec3

Is it my imagination or has this forum slowed down.
For about a week it seems slow. Any body else notice it?

I haven't noticed anything. But maybe we visit at different times and guarantee we run through different servers.

I've noticed this forum has been slower than usual (topic wise) for a week or so. Have also noticed that all the forums of the site seem slower on the weekends. Not sure what's up with that. Maybe alot of users are weekend farmers and to busy to post on weekends. Who knows.

I know part of the problem at our house is our computer has gotten really slow. But even before that this forum has always been slower than the other ones I belong to.

Takes forever to load pictures. Use to load them one after the other, not now...
cvphoto118193.jpg

Haven't noticed it being slow operating on classic and I am using an old Win 7 with firefox to see things.

I like Classic too and its just humming right along. When the title said slow, I thought it was due to lack of interest. What's slow due to lack of interest are my boating sites....almost dead.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back