Fuel Filters

Abnormal

Looking for part numbers for fuel filters for my 65. I've perused the owners manual and the shop manual, nothing listed. It's a 62 perkins 4 cyl. Thanks ya'll

(quoted from post at 12:24:49 11/17/21) Looking for part numbers for fuel filters for my 65. I've perused the owners manual and the shop manual, nothing listed. It's a 62 perkins 4 cyl. Thanks ya'll

Here is a link to the AGCO on line parts book for the MF65. You can check out the filters and decide which ones you have. A parts store should be able to cross the MF part numbers to the brand filter they sell. If they are the 1851890M1 elements for the direct injection Perkins; some crosses are: Luberfiner L296F, CAV296, Wix 33166, NAPA 3166, and there are many more. If yours has the "regular diesel" Perkins, find the element numbers in the parts book and have them crossed at your auto parts store.

https://parts.agcocorp.com/en_US/apbsearch/toc?q=masseyferguson/690237/l&name=65 TRACTOR

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back