Greetings from Iceland Zetor tractors!

RedMF40

This is where i go for vacation. My friends here keep sheep and they are big into Zetor tractors. Don't know much about them but very robust, maybe from Bulgaria? This is an area called west fjords, very wild, lots of nature and snow. Attached some pics--oh, and Suzuki 4x4, hasn't been run in awhile, might need some body work :)

I am familiar with Iceland, I was stationed at Keflavik for three year back in the 90s. Traveled the country quite a bit. Went to an agriculture museum up north of Reykavik one time. They had some interesting things there. Enjoyed the country.

Our neighbor across the road grew up on a farm in Iceland. He's only been back a couple of times. When he was a child he read a lot about American Indians. He joined the Merchant Marines and came to America to find his Indian Princess(Florida). Which he did. They are both very interesting and great neighbors. Last name Sigurbjartsson. Zetor tractors,:-(

If you live in Florida i unferstand why your neighbor never returned to live here! Weather very unforgiving, wind rain and snow but very special place.

It was good experience you had living here. Small country, very wild and scenic places and the people are welcoming. I spent one winter this area and we had one blizzard after another and in between few inches snow every night. Never got tired of it :)

Sorry tractor pics did not come thru, will try again. Thanks for the comments.

Hi,

Zetor tractors made in Czech Republic,at least the ones I know about. In the distant past Bulgaria made copies of Russian Belarus tractors. There was an attempt to important them into the US at one time.

Zetor tractors are fairly common in the US. I have one.

KEH

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back