Howard HR20 Rotavator Clutch Disc - PN 624 420

gregbbff

New User
We were using our Howard rotavator this morning and burnt the clutch up in it. While tearing it apart we noticed heat discoloration on the clutch disc, part number 624-420. It's a conical disc with female splines that interfaces with the rotavator gearbox. Our local supplier says this disc is discontinued from a mass production and supply stand-point. Does anyone know where I could find one?

In the meantime, we put new clutch plates in and are sending in back out to work, but it'd be nice to be able to replace the disc if possible.

uGMyjws.jpg

I can't help you with a source, but found this diagram and posted it so others can see what you are looking for.

We were using our Howard rotavator this morning and burnt the clutch up in it. While tearing it apart we noticed heat discoloration on the clutch disc, part number 624-420. It's a conical disc with female splines that interfaces with the rotavator gearbox. Our local supplier says this disc is discontinued from a mass production and supply stand-point. Does anyone know where I could find one?

In the meantime, we put new clutch plates in and are sending in back out to work, but it'd be nice to be able to replace the disc if possible.
Were you able to find parts Greg? I trying to find clutch plates for same.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back