Hydraulic Destroke valve for a 1961 J D 4010

lenray

Looking for the larger diameter destroke valve for the 1961 J D 4010. The ones that I can buy and did buy on the internet the threads are 7/8 inch diameter. That is a too small diameter to fit into the hydraulic pump. The older tractors used a bigger diameter thread for the DESTROKE VALVE....Thanks for any help.. yes I know about turning the steering wheel......

What is the part number of the destroker kit you have?

Are you removing the correct plug/attempting to install it in the correct port?

A photo of the destroker and the top of the pump's valve housing would be helpful.

The destroke valve that can be bought on ebay Worthington and other places is for the replacement pump on these tractors and it is a smaller one. If you have the original--which I do--then it has a larger diameter destroke valve. The are no longer available thru John Deere---as I understand. I would need to be looking at salvage yards etc. is my guess..

The RE13271 is the one I HAVE BOUGHT. The threads are WAY TO SMALL. NOT EVEN CLOSE....

Last time I looked all the parts for the destroke screw could be ordered individually. I thought all parts were available yet.

mvphoto112656.jpg

mvphoto112657.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back