Hydraulic pump o-rings 4000 Ford

miner09

I need information where to buy square cut 0-rings for early Ford 4000 reasonable. Same as 600-800-900 etc. Number 36-38 in picture Dealer want crazy price.

Attachments

• IMG_3665.jpg
    IMG_3665.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
Just pay the dealer crazy price for the square o'rings and be done. If you cheap out and use regular hardware store o'rings, they will leak. Then you can live with the leak or do it all over again and buy the square o'rings.

Would you give $50 for one. I’m not cheap and not crazy either. That’s just robbery.
Order them from Messicks. They have New Holland parts. Picture below shows their price for the seals, number 36 and 38 on the list. Or try the Yesterdays tractor website, they sell parts as well but I did not check to see if they list the seals.
Screenshot_20240412-204854.jpg

You dont need the square section, round in 90duro work just fine. I remember when they were still using round. Think they are -114, 2, -212 and -214. Go to hyd shop and get them.

You dont need the square section, round in 90duro work just fine. I remember when they were still using round. Think they are -114, 2, -212 and -214. Go to hyd shop and get them.
I also keep some -216 to go with that mix. Pix in this post. This is not rocket science.

Just to throw a monkey wrench in the works. I recently have been using Viton O rings when they are being used in modern hydraulic/transmission oil service. We used Viton in the energy field because they were resistant to all sorts of hydrocarbons. I have no leaks but the true test is longevity so time will tell!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back