I have a weight problem

Tgrasher

Not my belly which I need to loose, but my tractors, which needs to gain. A guy posted a pair of weights for sale with the casting number of A9410 that look identical to the weights I have pictured. My 730 has 7012 manual adjust wheels which calls for A22653 weights. My 800B has the sunrise wheels with power adjust rims. All these wheels have a bolt pattern of 8 inches diagonally and 12 inches across which looks like it matches up with the inner bolt slots on the weights. With no other holes in the wheels to match up with the others, is there a starter weight that is not shown in the book? The A9410 is supposed to fit big 400, 700B and 800B. Can any of these weights work with these wheels? Thanks for any help on this.
cvphoto142430.jpg

cvphoto142431.jpg

cvphoto142432.jpg

They just bolt to the center 4 bolts. Then after that additonal ones use the outer ring of holes. If you have power adjust wheels the first set at least needs to have the cutouts around the outside to go over the adjustment bolt bumps on the wheel casting. I think after that the older style will bolts on as well.

Thank you, the weights for sale are 4 1/2 hours away and having never fooled with them, I wanted to be sure of what I was looking at. They seem to be hard to find in my area.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back